Mr Tao Shan Lim MBBS, GDip Surg Anat, FRACS (Orth), FAOrthA
Tao graduated from the University of Western Australia in 2000 and completed his Orthopaedic training in Western Australia. He undertook fellowship training in Arthroscopy and Sports Surgery at the University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada. He returned to Perth in 2012 to establish Joondalup Orthopaedic Group.
Tao is Western Australia’s most experienced practitioner of arthroscopic hip labrum repair and all-inside ACL / PCL reconstruction. He has an interest in surgical education and has instructed at training labs in Australia, Asia and Europe.
Tao has subspecialty interest in the following procedures:
- Repair of the hip labrum
- Osteoplasty for femoro-acetabular impingement
- All inside ACL and PCL reconstruction
- Complex and revision multi-ligament knee surgery
- Rotator cuff repair
- Instability surgery
Tao operates at the following hospitals:
- Joondalup, Glengarry and Hollywood Private Hospitals
- Joondalup Health Campus (public patients)