Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
We are taking extra precautions to ensure the safety of our patients as per the Health Department recommendations. We are now doing TeleHealth consultations for ALL patients, existing and new. Please contact us on 08 9300 1800 or firstname.lastname@example.org to organise your appointment. Your Surgeon will then contact you by telephone; please note that the call may be made from a hospital or blank number. In-person assessment at the rooms will be organised only where necessary.
Please inform our staff if you:
– Have travelled overseas in the last fourteen days
– Have been in close contact with someone who has travelled overseas in the last fourteen days
– Are experiencing sore throat, fever, cough, runny nose, shortness of breath
– Are awaiting COVID-19 test results
– Are in isolation for suspected or confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation during this time.